08 Dec Version Update – 2.1.5
General Fixes from v2.0
After the release of v2.0, the developers have been busy fixing some issues that cropped up from general use out in the field. We also got a few new features for the iBe team to be able to better manage all of our lovely vendors.
- Account managers can now access sites remotely without needing specific customer credentials
- Account managers can now sync vendor’s sites for them
- Users can now set a maximum total delivery cost they want to split with the customer. This ensures business can limit their radius of delivery.
- Delivery cost sharing is now configurable to be either a fixed amount per order, or a percentage of the total delivery cost
- Deliveries now automatically fail when a driver cannot be found
- General speed fixes for using delivery at peak times
- iBe Dashboard now display the last item synced before an error occurs, helping diagnose menu problems
- Products now won’t re-enable themselves after a sync