02 Oct Adding a Payment Card
After logging into to your account on iBe, head to the ‘Settings’ tab along the bottom bar and click on ‘Payment Methods’, then the ‘Add New Card’ button (pictured below).
You are also able to add your payment card at the checkout before you place an order, if you haven’t added a card thus far.
From here, you will need to manually* enter your card details into the form and press ‘Submit’ at the bottom of the page.
Upon adding a card to your account, a £1 charge may be placed on your account for verification purposes. This £1 will stay in your pending transactions, but will never actually be taken from your account. Multiple attempts to add cards will result in multiple £1 transactions showing.
- *In some cases, the AutoFill functions on some devices has inserted spaces and invalid characters in the form, causing an error when submitting. Please fill in manually to avoid complications.
- Please ensure the card nickname complies with the denoted constraints. These being:
- Contains 5 characters or more, not including spaces.
- Does not contain special characters.
- Has no more than 4 numbers present.
- If you don’t add a nickname to the card, one will be auto-generated using the last 4 digits of your card number
- We currently do not accept Amex cards
- Some banks and cards are listed on the payment processor’s ‘blacklist’, and will be automatically rejected. This includes some newer banks and specialist cards issued on bad/low-credit bases.
- If your card is rejected and isn’t one of the above mentioned cards that are not accepted, please double-check all information is correct (especially card numbers) and re-submit the form